We charge realistic costs for shipping and handling which depend on the weight and the destination country. There are several ways to determine the shipping costs:
- You can have them displayed as soon as you have placed the desired items in your shopping cart,
- you can have them displayed right before completing the order,
- and you can see all the information later in this page.
The goods will usually be sent out within one business day under normal circumstances, but not before the day of receipt of payment which depends on the chosen payment method. This can be within seconds or, in case of pre bank transfer, after days. To ensure getting your new gear as soon as possible (act of God excluded!) you should choose one of our offered payment methods which enables the soonest possible shipping, e.g. credit card or PayPal payment.
The exact time of arrival depends on the time the carrier needs for delivery which we have no bearing on:
- Within Germany the estimated time of delivery is two to three business days, sometimes already within one business day.
- Outside Germany the delivery time will be accordingly longer. You can choose between DHL Standard shipping and DHL Premium shipping (faster delivery). Within the EU and shipping zone 2 only Premium shipping is possible.
- Outside the EU you can choose shipping by registered mail (Deutsche Post) instaed of parcel (DHL) but only up to 2 kg. Maximum value of goods for consumers is €357 € incl. 19 % VAT = €300 net.
From 1 June 2017 all of our shipments will be added with the GoGreen service of DHL. So the transport will be carbon neutral. The best is: This service comes for free to you. We take all the costs.
CALCULATING OF SHIIPING AND HANDLING FEES
You can use the shipping cost calculator after you have put an article (resp. all articles you want to order) to your shopping basket to estimate the real shipping cost. But you can also have a look on our shipping fees prior shopping. Please look after the applicable customer group and shipping zone (= your delivery address) in the following two sections first before you open the appropirate PDF at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the total shipping weight is necessary to determine the actual shipping costs. The total shipping wieght is determined by the sum of the following two factors:
- Sum of the shipping weights of all items
- Weight surcharge of 12% to the weight determined under 1. (e.g. for packaging material)
Example: The sum of all items in the shopping cart is 0.9 kg. The weight surcharge is 12% of 0.9 kg = 0.108 kg. This results in a total shipping weight of 0.9 kg + 0.108 kg = 1.008 kg. Therefore, the amounts in the "up to 2 kg" lines in the PDF files are significant, which is because the limit for the "up to 1 kg" lines is exactly 1.000 kg. DHL works with an accuracy of 1 gram.
You may ask yourself how we have come to the 12% for the weight surcharge. Quite simple answer: It is an average experience value after thousands of parcels, which we have shipped so far. :)
The weight surcharge is already taken into account in the shipping cost calculator of the shop. If you use it, you do not have to calculate manually anything.
B2B: Business customers (incl. Team Riders & Ambassadors)
Zone 0: Germany
Zone 1 - EU: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland
Zone 1 - Non-EU: Liechtenstein, Monaco, Suisse
Zone 2: Andorra, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Vatikan City
Zone 3 - EU: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania
Zone 3 - Non-EU: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Ukraine
Zone 4: Middle East (Georgia, Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey), North Africa (Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunesia), Russia
Zone 5: Asia (entire continent w/o Middle East -> Zone 4), Mexico, North America (Canada, USA)
Zone 6: Africa (entire continent w/o North Africa -> Zone 4), Australia (entire continent), Central and South America (entire continent, w/o Mexico -> Zone 5)
SHIPPING FEES WITHIN GERMANY
B2C: €3.90 incl. 19 % VAT (DHL, up to 31.5 kg)
B2B (all prices net, DHL, including transport insurance for damages up to €500; for higher insurance values please see below):
- €4.96 up to 1.0 kg
- €6.64 up to 3.0 kg
- €8.32 up to 5.0 kg
- €10.00 up to 10.0 kg
- €11.68 up to 20.0 kg
- €13.36 up to 31.5 kg
SHIPPING FEES OUTSIDE GERMANY (PDF)
TRANSPORT INSURANCES (B2B)
You can have your consignments assured. The standard transport insurance covers damage up to €500 but we offer insurances for damages up to €2,500 and up to €25,000, with the following additional fees:
- Up to €2,500: €11.90, incl. 19 % VAT (to Germany: €5.36, incl. 19 % VAT)
- Up to €25,000: €59.80, incl. 19 % VAT (to Germany: €21.42, incl. 19 % VAT)
Enjoy your shopping with Maui Ultra Fins - Sales!
Mahalo!The estimated shipping costs can only be used if the basket is not empty.