MUF Windfoil 4:ALL
- The Maui Ultra Fins R&D team led by Rick Hanke (R & D) and Kurosh Kiani (design, testing) have come up with a great beginner to very advanced windsurf foil after three years of development. The MUF WINDFOIL 4:ALL will get you on the foil, carry you through your jibes and let you fly with freeride and race sails alike.
- The most overall foil possible is completely produced in the European Union.
- Other models and wings will follow soon.
- All parts can be combined in the modular system of the whole foil range. So masts, wings and fuselages can be swapped depending on the conditions and the setting.
- Developed as an overall windsurf foil for freeriding, freeracing and even basic freestyling
- Ease of use / most overall foil possible
- Very linear lift
- Flying starts at 8 knots
- Excellent stability
- Always in control using your stance and sail
- Great for upwind / downwind cruising
- Very good jibing
- Excellent for manoeuvres, freestyle tricks like board 360…
- To be sailed with all sail styles and sizes, from freestyle sails to fully cambered race sails
- Modular system (masts, wings, fuselage)
- Light due to high-end construction
- Very sturdy foil parts
- Salt-water-proof finish
- Includes padded carrying bag and all screws / washers
- German engineering
- Complete production in European Union
- Optimized high-end carbon fibre layup
- 95 cm – perfect balance!
- 1,500 g – one of the lightest on the market!
- Tempered Italian T430 high modules prepreg carbon (autoclave curing)
- Excellent torsional stiffness
- Additional carbon fibre protection at the front and the base of the mast to increase stiffness and durability
- Insert positions placed in the mold, not drilled
- Finish coating to increase mast longevity and surface tension for higher speed
Carbon front and rear wings
- RTM molding
- front wing: 840 cm2 area
- front wingspan: 82 cm
- front wing weight: 635 g
- rear wing: 260 cm2 area
- rear wingspan: 42 cm
- rear wing weight: 155 g
- 3 screws connect the front wing with the fuselage
- 2 screws are used for the tail wing
- no adjustments of wings needed (or possible) for ease of use
- 101.4 cm
- 1,630 g
- Use of extremely sturdy 6082 aluminium milled to perfection
- Outstanding aerodynamic shape
- Certified saltwater resistance
- Excellent match of stability and agility
- Saddle to connect the wings without torsion
- Additional high-end coating against corrosion
from March 2020
Here in this shop.